
To all my friends and followers, I want to share some wonderful news with you. As you may know for the past six weeks I have been co-hosting ?Home and Family? with Mark Steines on the Hallmark Channel. It is a daily 2hr show that originates from Universal Studios here in Los Angeles. It is shown every day from 8 to 10am (EST) than repeated that same day from 10am(EST) to noon.
My original intent was to do the show from November thru the holiday season, however, it has been one of the happiest times of my professional career and I am so proud that the people at Hallmark have asked me to be the permanent co/host for Home and Family.
I must tell you it wouldn?t have been possible without the wonderful and very special relationship I have formed with Mark. He is truly a gentleman and I am so proud to be working with him and our Executive Producer, my friend, Woody Fraser.
So please tune in and give us a look, you will be informed, entertained and hopefully will be a bring a smile into your day. It certainly brings a smile to mine. With love Cristina
neil armstrong little league world series us open tennis us open tennis aaliyah Empire State Building shooting Republican National Convention
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.